Here you can find adviced Runesets for each monster. Be aware that runing your monster is a very personal experience, what works for 1 does not work for everybody. These advice are based on the majority votes so if they do not work for you personally feel free to avert from it.
A few tips I learned in my later days on runing and especially on what runes to waste your mana on.
- Don’t bother putting despair runes on a monster with either a freeze or stun skill of it’s own. The effect does not accumulate so it’s a waste of rune power.
- Don’t waste your mana on runes lower than 5 stars purple or orange quality. You’ll only be replacing the other runes in no time anyway. So don’t upgrade them higher than +9 EVER.
- Try to get 6 star purple or orange runes, but don’t waste your time with flat stats. This means for slot 2,4 and 6 there should always be put a % rune on. No % means sell the bloody rune.
- Also be aware that a white, green or blue runes upgraded to +12 might become orange, but it’s stats are still lower than a dropped orange rune of the same star quality. Therefor just sell white, green or blue runes as the mana is better spent on a rarer drop instead.
- Your ultimate Goal is to equip your monsters with 6 star, orange runes and upgrade these only to +15 AFTER you’ve succesfully enchanted or reappraised your rune so untill end game runes leave them at +12.
- Also if a rune has 2 main stats, this is called a prefix stat. These stats cannot be gained as a substat and can subsequently not be upgraded. So be sure that if you have a prefix stat it’s not one especially needed on that monster as a substat.